Everpure’s MRS family of RO systems are in use everyday by specialty coffee, restaurant and convenience store chains throughout the world and have proven reliability. The MRS systems provide potable water from 20 gallons per day up to 700 gpd, and feature quality components including industry leading Shurflo® pumps and high performance ROmate™ tanks (optional on most systems).
Our RO systems improve equipment life and performance by removing at least 90%+ of all dissolved solids that cause scale build-up, and also reduce chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect taste of water and beverages.
MRS-20: Uniquely designed for low volume applications (approximately 21 gpd nominal consumption) such as low capacity steamers, warmers, small steam boilers and other evaporative equipment that are not emptied each day. Consider the MRS-20 for flash steamers, conventional steamers, cheese melters, combi-ovens and coffee/espresso machines. System includes mineral reduction processor, carbon filter cartridge, reverse osmosis cartridge, and 3-gallon storage tank.
MRS-100, MRS-225, MRS-350: Improves equipment life and performance by removing at least 90%+ of all dissolved solids that cause scale build-up. For use in coffee, steam, reconstitution, ice and multiple applications. Choose the output per day that your operation requires:
MRS-100CC, MRS-225CC, MRS-350CC: The "CC" models introduce a small amount of hardness minerals back into the treated water. This controlled re-mineralization is desirable for coffee and other applications that require some hardness to achieve optimum results.
- MRS-100 provides 100 gallons per day (379 lpd) RO water
- MRS-225 provides 225 gallons per day (852 lpd) RO water
- MRS-350 provides 350 gallons per day (1,325 lpd) RO water
MRS-350BL: The BL Series features an adjustable blend valve, which allows for custom tailoring of the dissolved mineral content in the treated water. With this feature, a controlled amount of raw water is mixed with the water that has passed through the reverse osmosis membrane. This creates a blend that can be “dialed” into the desired level of TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) [link to TDS in Water Contaminants]. After blending, the water passes through a sub-micron carbon filter. This final filtration step removes tastes and odors, and insures delivery of ingredient quality water. The MRS-350BL provides water that is customized to meet water specifications ideal for coffee, espresso, fountain and ice. In addition, non-blended RO water can be routed to steamers where hardness needs to be kept at very low levels to prevent scale.
MRS-Combi Systems: The Combi Series offers a wide variety of system configurations and options, and range from 225 gpd up to 700 gpd. Some of the benefits include:
The MRS-Combi all inclusive system includes: storage tank, interconnecting tubing, carbon filter, pressure gauge, prefilter, pressurized delivery system, by-pass valve, control electronics, and submicron filtered/RO water blend option. Accessories include tempering valve and cartridge life monitor.
- Adaptability: system can be configured to fit the space you have. The MRS Combi-System can be installed as a free-standing one-piece unit, or as a two-piece unit with wall mounted processor and separate tank.
- Flexibility: numerous combinations of RO modules filter cartridges, tank sizes, and accessories allow you to customize the system to your specific requirements. Add to this the system’s ability to provide filtered, RO processed, or blended water and you have one of the most flexible systems on the market.
- Expandability: by just replacing existing cartridges with higher capacity cartridges, you can increase the system’s output to meet the growing demands of your business. Buy what you need for today; be positioned to expand in the future.
- Affordability: no hidden add-ons that can dramatically increase the installed price. Pretreatment, pumps, and controls are preinstalled, reducing time and material related installation expenses.
- Capability: high output performance and multiple outlets ensure an abundant supply of water for all your facility’s needs. The MRS Combi-System eliminates the worry of not having enough water during your peak business times and the need for multiple water treatment systems.